Algclean is an environmentally friendly solution to controlling pond algae. It is successful in controlling all form of algae, including blanket weed. Used as directed, Algclean is 100% safe for fish, plants, birds, pets and humans. Monthly maintenance with Algclean will keep algae under control. 1 litre of Algclean will treat 50 000 litres of pond water.
ADVANTAGES OF ALGCLEAN
- Controls all forms of algae!
- Is safe for humans, pets, wildlife and plants
- Is 100% environmentally friendly
- Will flocculate water
- Will soften water, making it easier to filtrate
APPLICATION OF ALGCLEAN
- Use in all bodies of water where algae have become prevalent and uncontrollable
- Treatment of koi ponds, water features, breeding ponds
- Algclean must be diluted with pond water as per specification
- After dilution, Algclean is more effective if distributed evenly over the surface
- Algclean can be sprayed on the algae as a first step
- If the organic load is high, multiple dosages may be needed
- 1 litre of ALGLEAN can treat 50 000 litres of water
- 20ml per 1000 litres of water
- It is important to calculate, the amount of water to be treated, as accurately as possible and must be added over two days, ie half the dose on day one and the other half the next day.
Example: Total dose for 20 000 litres will be 400ml of Algclean.
200ml DILUTED to be added on day one and 200ml DILUTED the next day.
- Pond Volume = Length(in meters) x Breadth(in meters) x Average Dept(in meters) x 1000
- DO NOT OVERDOSE – although Algclean is environmentally friendly, overdose can be harmful to aquatic life.
- Follow-up dose should take place after 5 to 7 days from each other.
- If any other has been used with the 7 to 14 days DO NOT DOSE with Algclean before consulting with your distributor.